September 13, 2010

FOTD + Annabelle Contest Entry

Greetings, lovelies!

So if you're not aware, Annabelle Cosmetics is holding a contest called "Ultimate Makeup Junkie" and I've decided to enter it. I thought I'd share my entry with you guys and also to kindly ask you to take the time to vote for me. You can vote once per day starting today, September 13 at 9:00 am EDT to September 20 at 8:59:59 am EDT.

To vote, you can click here for a direct link to my "confession." I'd really appreciate it if you guys took the time to do this from now til September 20 at 8:59 am.

If you're 16 years old or older as of August 16, 2010 (you must have permission from a legal guardian/parent if you're under the age of majority in your Province/Territory) and are at least a legal resident of Canada, then you're eligible to enter this contest and I encourage you to do so!

Anyway, enough babble, here's my look:





Products Used:
Chanel Vitalumiere - 10 Limpide/Nude
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW20
MAC Powder Blush - Harmony & Pinch O'Peach
Urban Decay Primer Potion - Original
Sleek Makeup Palettes - Storm (dark green, black) & Circus (electric blue)
Sephora ColorPlay 5-in-1 Palette - frosty white
L'oréal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara - Black
MAC Lipstick - Jubilee 


The eyes are definitely my favourite part of this look. In fact, I've worn it on two separate occasions already. I started off with some UDPP then I slapped on the dark green eyeshadow with a rounded shading brush (Sigma E55) from the lash line to the brow bone. Then I applied the electric blue colour on the lower lash line with a Sigma E30 pencil brush and applied some matte black eyeshadow on the outer corner to join the green and blue together (I used a Sigma E70 angled shading brush). Next step: blend, blend, blend! For this, I used a fluffy brush from hana k that I've had for ages. I blended the edges of the green shadow and smoked it upwards and winged it out as well. Then I applied a shimmery white eyeshadow from Sephora to the brow bone to highlight (Sigma E25 blending brush). I cleaned up the bottom edge with an F70 concealer brush from Sigma, curled my lashes, applied L'oréal Voluminous and the eyes are done!

As for the face, I applied Chanel Vitalumiere with a Sigma F60 foundation brush and concealed with Studio Finish concealer under my eyes and around my lips with my fingers. I used Harmony to contour with a Sigma F40 (suck in cheeks and apply to the hollows) and Pinch O'Peach was applied with a Sigma F50 duo fibre brush to the apples of my cheeks. A few swipes of Jubilee lipstick and the look is complete (complete review of Chanel Vitalumiere and MAC Jubilee coming soon).

I really hope you guys enjoyed this and I'm wishing you all a fab week ahead!






Please don't forget to vote for me!

4 comments:

  1. Great look! (^_^)

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful eye - love all your looks. Love the way you use colour - very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Make-up Junkie - aww, thanks! that means so much :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails