September 19, 2010

Weekly Roundup: 9/13/10 - 9/18/10

How are you all doing on this fine Sunday morning? Well, I hope!

Again, I shall be begging you all for votes; so if you're sick of it, feel free to scroll down :p.

The Ultimate Makeup Junkie contest ends at 8:59 am EDT tomorrow morning so please vote for me! Here's the link that will take you directly to my "confession." And if you've voted already, thank you so much!

Anyway, now that the obligatory begging-fest is done, here are some posts you might have missed. Just click on the link below the photo to take you to the post.












Again, many thanks to all you lovelies who follow and especially those who take time to comment. I know very well that you don't have to but the fact that you do means a lot. 

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails