September 23, 2010

Style Crush - Carey Mulligan




Carey Mulligan, Hollywood's new Darling. 

Not only is she talented, but she's got the most interesting face I've seen in a while. Sure, you can find a plethora of beautiful faces with impossibly high cheekbones in Hollywood, but Carey's type of beauty is one you don't see often.

Actually, I think the word "interesting" applies to her style as well. I always see such fantastic details in the pieces she wears; which, unlike others, she has enough personality to carry it off.


In Other News
My blog will be getting a bit All About Eyes heavy in the next couple of weeks. I'm on a spending ban and well, I've been a bit inspired by looks I've seen on the Runways lately. I'm quite excited about it, actually and hopefully you all are too.

A big "hello!" to all my new blog followers! Hope you're liking the blog so far and if you haven't, feel free to say "hello" back! I always appreciate (polite) comments :).






Weekend's almost here, hope you're all having a good one!





3 comments:

  1. She's unique and charming.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really cute! Yay for the weekend!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Marie - she is!

    @Catanya - hope you have a good one :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails