September 2, 2010

Cosmetic Craving - Palettes

Coastal Scents 88 Piece Makeup Palette
(photo from Coastal Scents)


Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania Palette
(photo from Coastal Scents)


Bobbi Brown Denim & Rose Face Palette 


(photo from Bobbi Brown)



Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. III


(photo from Temptalia)



Urban Decay Naked Palette
(photo from Urban Decay)


Looking at things you can't buy isn't normally a wise idea when you're broke. But it's my blog and I'll cry if I want to I get to do what I want. 

I'm kind of obsessed with palettes. I don't even want to bother with singles anymore! I just think they're great value and (for the most part), quite easy to travel with. Also, it's a great way to get the creative juices flowing. If you look long enough, inspiration will punch you in the throat and pretty soon, you've got a new look!




What products are you craving at the moment? 




6 comments:

  1. Ooooo I love eyeshadow palettes! I have too many as it is but I want to a Coastal Scents palettes too. I picked up the Naked palette when it came out and it is AWESOME!!! If you can still get it, do it!
    xx, Mary
    http://makeupnonsense.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh, i love the colorful palette! my sister has something similar to that!

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at Sephora and the UD counter the other day and both of them were out of the Naked palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Make Up Nonsense - i'm just glad the naked palette is permanent!

    @Carrie - don't you just wanna dive in and play?

    @wuguimei - oh, i hear a lot of places are sold out. but it's permanent so keep checking for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love eye palettes too! I always cross my fingers that MAC has gorgeous holiday palettes.

    As far as the Jennie Garth comment, I've gotten that before.. lol! I don't really see it but maybe it's the hair color and the oval face?? :)

    Have a great weekend!

    xx,
    Helena
    www.BrooklynBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see alot of positive feedback on the UD Naked Palette I think I might just have to get it:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails