December 30, 2011

Call It Beauty's Best Of 2011


Another year gone by... It's amazing how quickly time actually passes by when you start thinking about what has happened throughout the year and how much you've done (or in some cases, how much you didn't do). 

I always get a rush of emotions whenever the year ends... This year, what I feel the most is gratitude. I'm so thankful for all the friendships forged through blogging (Lipstick Bandits, I'm talking bout you :p), for general health/well-being, for a job that can sustain the blog :p... We have so much to be thankful for. Sometimes we forget when we are so caught up with the every day things. But we are all honest with ourselves, it's true. We have a lot to be grateful for.

Anyway, all of that aside, let's get to what I really came here to do, which is share with you my top picks for 2011. I feel like I probably picked too many things, but I can't help loving them all! The following products are the best that I've tried and my absolute favourite items to use in the year 2011.
Here we go...



FACE



CHEEK



EYES



LIPS


SKINCARE



NAILS

OPI - Steady As She Rose


BATH & BODY


HAIR



TOOLS



And there you have it... My "best of the best" for 2011. 

I do hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve! Have fun and stay safe! And I wish you all a fabulous 2012. I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for me and I hope that the upcoming year has nothing but the best for all of you, because you all deserve it!



HAPPY  NEW YEAR!!!
from Call It Beauty
  


1 comment:

  1. Great list! I love mendocino as well. I will have to check out the photo ready concealer

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails