December 17, 2011

A Forced Hiatus on Call It Beauty.

If you follow me on Twitter, then you probably already know my sob story...

For those who aren't aware, my car was broken into this past Wednesday and my laptop was stolen.

I am certainly partly to blame, since I forgot to put my laptop in the trunk; but it's still pretty distressing, as I'm sure you can all imagine. >.<

Having my laptop stolen means I have lost all my personal and blog photos; which then means I have no pictures to use in subsequent blog posts.
At this moment, I have no posts scheduled on the blog and I probably won't be able to start blogging again until I have acquired a new laptop, which probably won't be until the new year. I hope you can all bear with me for the time being!

I'm not sure how well I'll be able to keep up with everyone else's blogs, but I will try my best. I will still be keeping up with everyone through Twitter, though. :)

Fellow Lipstick Bandits, I'm so sorry I am unable to join you on this latest venture. Please know that I will be there in spirit... I will sport ___, _____ lipstick with you on Monday in solidarity :p. I love you ladies! ^.^

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic New Year! Fingers crossed I will be back to blogging then :). Until then!

<3, Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails