December 5, 2011

All About Eyes - Blue Had Me At Hello


We have a bit of a 2-for-1 deal here at Call It Beauty with Wet N Wild's Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection in Blue Had Me At Hello. I'm already a fan of WNW's eyeshadows for their amazing colour payoff and the cheap price tag doesn't hurt, either.

I haven't really had the chance to really play with these eyeshadows and explore different shade combinations. So for these two looks, I decided to keep it simple (and by simple, I mean not really simple :p) and stick to the shade combinations that the shadows are grouped with. Here's what I came up with...


Look 1




To start off, I applied the crease shadow along the area above my crease but below my brow bone. Then I lined 3/4 of my lower lash line with the definer shade and connected it to the outer edge of the line below the brow bone. I would alternate application and blending with a fluffy brush until I was happy with the depth of colour and the softened edges. Next, I applied the eyelid shade on the eyelid and the inner third of the lower lash line and then touched up the crease shade a bit, making sure that both shades blended together. To finish off, I lined the upper lash line thinly with the definer shade, applied the browbone shade to the browbone and applied 2 coats of Rimmel Volume Flash The Max Bold Curves mascara (say that 5 times fast!).



Look 2




I really love this one, if I do say so myself :). 

I started off with the eyelid shade, which is a gooorgeous teal colour. I applied it on the lid, til then applied the crease shade on the outer 3rd area. I also used these same shades to line my lower lash line. Then I blended the browbone shade along the edge of the two shadows and lined my upper lash line and lower water line with the definer shade. To finish off, I applied a few coats of the same mascara I used for Look 1.











Hope you all like these looks! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails