December 16, 2011

All About Eyes - I'm Getting Sunburned








I was immediately drawn to this Wet n' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in I'm Getting Sunburned because of the colour combination. This is definitely not the kind of look I would've put together myself, which is why I really like the WNW palettes - it helps me "think outside the box" a little bit more.

To start off, I applied the Browbone shade on the lid (I'm a rebel! Rawr!), but not all the way up to the outer edge. I also applied this shade along the lower lash line. Then, I applied the Crease shade on the outer corner and a little but on the outer third of the lower lash line. Then I blended the Eyelid shade along the crease, placing more product on the outer corner and softening it as I blended it inwards. To finish off, I applied Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner on the upper lash line. This look would definitely look better with eyeliner on the lower water line and some mascara, but my eyes were a bit itchy that day and I didn't want to exacerbate whatever reaction it was any further. Or maybe I'm just turning into Larie :p.








Hope you all like this look!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails