December 28, 2011

Checking In...

 

Hello, lovelies! I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas.

Still laptop-less, but I've figured out a way to blog here and there until I am able to afford a new one. In the meantime, I thought I'd share my post-Christmas haul with you guys. All my photos were taken on my iPhone, so please bear with the quality :p.


Steve Madden Bandditt Boots

Steve Madden Dynemite Platforms
 
Bumble & Bumble Tonic Lotion

 Caudalie Premières Vendanges Moisturizing Cream

MAC Blush in Subtle Breeze (from the Naturally Collection)
Funny tidbit: the SA at the MAC counter in Nordstrom pronounced it
SUB-TUHL. Forreal... I had to stop myself from giggling.

  MAC Blush Ombré in Azalea Blossom (from the Daphne Guinness Collection)

 Burberry Beauty Lip Mist Natural Sheer Lipstick in No. 07 Camelia Pink

bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 2.0 in The Vision

 Sultana of Soap, Lust Soap,Golden Wonder Bath Bomb, Cinders Bath Bomb, Abombinaball Bath Bomb, Lil Lush Pud Bath Bomb & Three Gold Rings Bubble Bar.




 What does your Boxing Day damage look like?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails