July 14, 2010

Collection Spotlight: Monique Lhuillier - Pre Fall 2010 Collection

The days are getting cooler already. So in anticipation for the fall weather (and as my brain is filled with thoughts of fall clothing), I'm starting a Collection Spotlight series starting with this post right here.

So without further ado, here are my favourite pieces from the Monique Lhuillier pre-fall collection:



And we must not forget what Monique Lhuillier is famous for:

GOWNS



So lovely. Add together rich colour with your requisite fall blacks & grays then mix it with feminine silhouettes and gorgeous details, and you Monique Lhuillier's pre-fall 2010 collection.


What are your favourite pieces?



4 comments:

  1. There are so many gorgeous dresses from the Monique Lhuillier collections in new york fashion week from fall (I think!)- I absolutely fell in love with her designs from then on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lauren oh, i know! i'll be posting them soon, too! she's really so talented. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that burgundy gown would really be mine if I were rich, had pretty arms and, well, wore gowns. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails