July 20, 2010

Clothing Haul: H&M + The Gap

There's an amazing sale going on at H&M right now (at least the Canadian stores) and I picked up a few items:


This cropped jacket is 3/4 sleeve with military detailing. It was on sale for $15 (originally $39.95). It also has black piping on the outer edges of the body, sleeves, and pockets. 



This jacket was part of H&M's Garden Collection. It's also cropped with 3/4 sleeves but has the most amazing rose detailing all over the jacket. The sharp shoulder pads are also a lot of fun! On sale for $20 and originally $39.95 CAD. I fell in love with this jacket the moment I saw it a few months ago and I'm so glad I was able to purchase it for a lower price!



This black and white printed scarf is definitely the best purchase. Originally $12.95, it now retails for $2.00 CAD. Yes, you read that right. TWO.DOLLARS. Cheap and chic? Yes, please! 





My last clothing purchase was made at The Gap. The cardigan is showing up as blue but it's actually a very deep purple. I love cardigans. If I could live in one item of clothing forever, it would have to be the cardigan. I fell in love with this particular cardigan right off the bat and I knew I had to have it. It retails for $54.50 CAD but I had money in my sprize account so I ended up paying for about half of the price. For those outside the Lower Mainland, Sprize is a concept our local GAP stores came up with where you sign up for a sprize account (for free) and have the card swiped at every purchase. Then, when the items you purchased are marked down, the different will be automatically added to your sprize account and you can use that money towards future purchases. It's amazing, seriously! I wish all stores applied this.


Have you had any great buys recently?



2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the $2 scarf...would be perfect with a white or black vest or even for winter!

    Really good buys.

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fee - It was marked down to $5 and I was looking through them when an SA stopped by and told me they were changing it to $2. I was so excited because I never (seriously, NEVER) get good deals!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails