July 26, 2010

EOTD - Bronzey Neutral


PRODUCTS USED:
Bronze/Brown Shades - Sleek Palette
Coffee Eye Pencil - MAC 
Lights, Camera, Splashes! Mascara - Tarte 






To be honest, I forgot where I put the matte brown shade, but everything else is fairly simple. I used the light, coppery shade all over the eye (a little past the brow bone) and took it under the eye as well. Then I  like to think I used the matte brown shade to define what little crease I have and a bit on the outer corner as well. Then I used the bronze colour to give definition to my eye shape a bit without using an eyeliner and tightlined my upper water line with the coffee eye pencil. I followed with mascara on top and bottom lashes.

I went a bit crazy during the weekend trying out different eye looks and I'm excited to share them with you guys! 

In other news, I've de-genie-bottled my UDPP and I have to say it is much easier to work with when you get more product. I wasn't getting enough using the wand and was ready to throw it away before I made this last-ditch effort to like UDPP. I think I really am starting to like it now! Exciting!


Happy Monday, everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous eye look! I'm glad the UDPP is working better for you now... I had stopped using it for a long time but started up again the last couple weeks- I appreciated it again after i wore it to the lake 2 weeks ago- I went all the way underwater and my eyeshadow didn't budge or crease all day even after being underwater multiple times! Not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jennifer - thanks! and i'm pretty impressed with the little "underwater experiment" you put your udpp thru. perhaps i'll try that out myself :p

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails