July 9, 2010

3.1 Phillip Lim - Fall 2010 Collection

It is well and truly summer here in beautiful British Columbia.

But I confess, I don't much enjoy summer. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the sunshine and the warmer weather. But I don't enjoy sweating in parts that I feel no one should ever sweat. I don't enjoy needing 2 fans just to keep cool as we don't have a/c. I don't enjoy having to sleep in other places other than my room because mine is much too hot. And lastly, I don't enjoy fearing for my cosmetics' lives (I've already had to move my Lush products to the basement).

That being said, I'm glad for the summer because it means that Fall, my favourite season, is on its way. Scarves, jackets, boots, sweaters! I love wearing them, I love layering them! I love fall colours, fall textures, fall WEATHER (minus the rain, of course).

So to celebrate fall's impending arrival (and hopefully a small drop in the temperature), I present to you my favourite pieces from the 3.1 Phillip Lim Fall 2010 collection.








Are you excited for fall? 
What's your favourite part of the season?



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails