July 20, 2010

Mangirdles™ Now Available!

I just saw an infomercial for Mangirdles (name ™ of Call It Beauty :p) and I knew I had to share!


SlimTs are "men's body shaping tank tops"and are supposed to "slim, support, and reshape instantly" without "diets, exercise, pills, or gym memberships."

I have to admit I literally EL-OH-EL'd when I saw the infomercial for this. But in all seriousness, if women can wear girdles, men can too. Still, I can't help but giggle when I see this!

Are there any men in your life that would actually wear a Mangirdle™?


2 comments:

  1. oh dear! I really couldn't see any man I know wearing this at all!

    But maybe some would!! hah

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fee - I can't either! Question is: would you take a man seriously if you knew he wore one? I don't know if I can! :p

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails