July 29, 2010

Collection Spotlight: Louis Vuitton - Fall 2010




(all photos from: style.com)

A few years ago, Hairspray was released in theatres and it inspired my brother to do a Hairspray competition piece for the performing arts company we were both in at the time. Needless to say, that era just captured me.

Of course, there's nothing appealing about the racial and women's rights issue of that time, but I just adore the clothes! Now this is the part where I have to shamefully admit I've never seen Mad Men... I know! I know! I'm attempting to rectify that, believe you me.

Anyway, the Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 collection is all about the feminine silhouettes of the late 50s / early 60s and I am absolutely loving it! The full skirts, the lovely patterns, the cinched waist, the sweater tops, the see-through fabrics, the super cute "bow-pumps," the long gloves... I want it all!

I'm so in love with this collection, I can't even articulate how much!



What are your favourite pieces?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails