July 21, 2010

MAC Fabulous Felines Collection






Palace Pedigreed







Leopard Luxe







Burmese Beauty


(all photos from: temptalia)


Yet another collection being released in the Fall by MAC. At this point it seems they're releasing collections every month! 

Not that i'm complaining, because this is a gorgeous collection! I mean, the colours alone! Palace Pedigreed is definitely a favourite (I'm a sucker for purples) and I'm absolutely excited to try the Superslick Liquid Eyeliners! I've been using Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner and I have become increasingly disappointed with it and its migrating tendencies. 

I'm skipping on the pigments because loose powder + dani = hot mess on the carpet! I'm undecided on the eyeshadows because truthfully, I don't wear a lot of eye makeup. I focus instead on the cheeks and the lips. So obviously, I'm all over the lipsticks, glasses, and blush.

I'm glad they're releasing mineralize blushes, I find the texture to be better and easier to build up than the traditional MAC blushes. If you read my previous post, you'll know I've just discovered the awesomeness that is the Mineralize Blush. I found anything Mineralized from MAC to be too powdery and too gritty upon first application. If only I had not been lazy, I would've realized that all it takes is a little more blending and you get awesome colour and glow on the cheeks!

I can't wait to see swatches of this and I do believe Fabulous Felines has now surpassed Venomous Villains in my Excitement Metre!


So, love it or leave it?
I'd like to hear your thoughts!


2 comments:

  1. Wowww, I love it!
    It's neautral but daring at the same time... perfect for someone like me who wants to spice up my mostly-brown makeup bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lauren - Exactly! I'm definitely with you on that one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails