July 9, 2010

Link Love - 7/9/10



Karen at Makeup and Beauty Blog appealed to my anti-lemming nature with her MAC In The Groove FOTD, featuring the much talked about Stereo Rose. So pretty!

Christine at temptalia.com has created a Foundation Matrix: a foundation comparison chart that is up to date and comprehensive. Very handy for someone like me who tends to just stare at the shades looking harassed.

Sasha at Everything Fabulous makes me yearn for a vacation even more by sharing photos from The Oyster Box Hotel in South Africa. I can already hear my bank account weeping.

Cassandra at coco+kelley has a fab giveaway from The Loaded Trunk. Click here to check out the giveaway and the lovely, exotic accessories.

Ashlina at The Decorista shared the bathroom looks she loves. Next time I take a bath, I will close my eyes and picture one of these lovely tubs instead of the too shallow/too long beast that is mine.

Fee at Makeup Savvy is giving away three products from Benefit: Eye Bright, Bad Gal, and It Stick. It's open to International followers as well, so check it out!

Rebecca at Rebecca June Interior Design shares before and after photos of model Jessica Stam's New York City apartment. Beautiful, successful, and living in my favourite city in the world? I should hate you, Jessica Stam. Really, I should.

Mari at Sephora's Beauty & The Blog gives makeup tips for the visually impaired. Now, are there products that can locate your misplaced glasses for you? Because I really need one of those.

Laura at Lollipop26 is popping pills. And by pills, I mean hair growth supplements. Check out her post to see which products she tried and whether or not they're working.

Muhsine at Bubblegarm shared her thoughts on Sigma brushes. What does she think? Yay? Nay? Check out her blog post to find out.



HAPPY WEEKEND, EVERYONE!

3 comments:

  1. You follow a lot of what I follow. I enjoyed reading the blogs you suggested xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ansa glad you enjoyed it! have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the link love hunny! and the other links too. fun stuff. xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails