January 15, 2011

Collection Spotlight: Giambattista Valli - Resort 2011





(photos from style.com)


One of my absolute favourite collections of last season was by Giambattista Valli and to be honest, I've never really paid attention to his work prior. Well, I definitely took notice and have been eagerly anticipating his next collection, which doesn't disappoint either.

To me, Valli's dresses are never typical. There is always something interesting that catches your eye, whether it's the draping, ruffles, bows, prints, colours, what have you.

Call It Beauty loves: the vintage vibe of the dresses in set 1/photo 3 and set 3/photo 2, the bubblegum pink that was also featured in last season's collection, the animal prints (I definitely need more of it in my wardrobe), and the beauty & elegance of the gowns in the last set (I can't wait to see it on the red carpet).






Any favourites?






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails