January 30, 2011

Collection Spotlight: Nina Ricci - Resort 2011



(photos from style.com)


How romantic are these pieces from the Nina Ricci Resort Collection? 

I love the slouchiness of the trousers which definitely softens the look of menswear, but it's the dresses that really grab my attention. They're all so feminine and just utterly gorgeous.

In particular, I quite like the pink dress in the first set. The tiers on the bodice and draping on the skirt are very pretty and I really like the belt buckle, it makes quite a statement. The black cocktail dress in the second set is also absolutely gorgeous. I love the detailing on the shoulder and the skirt, it makes the LBD more interesting. The full length dresses in the third set are so beautiful. The knots in the pink dress are so unique and the tiers on the white dress harkens back to the Victorian era, which I love






Do you like any of these Nina Ricci pieces?






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails