January 23, 2011

Collection Spotlight: Marchesa - Resort 2011






(photos from style.com)


If there's anything I can attribute to Marchesa dresses, it's amazing and unforgettable detailing. There are some ultra-glam gowns, as always; but this collection also features some tribal-inspired details and colourful animal prints. 

The built-in bangles in the middle dresses of the first set are such a cool idea! They take an otherwise simple piece and gives it flair. I also adore the ruffled sleeves on the black dresses in the third set. The third dress is definitely a lot, but with the right attitude, anyone can rock it. The first dress is more wearable and I love the matching detail on the skirt.

The blue gown in the fourth set looks like something out of a period film (I can easily see this on Queen Gorgo from 300) and is my absolute favourite dress from the collection. 






Which piece is your favourite?






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails