January 18, 2011

The Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream Is A Godsend!




I first heard about this product from Makeup and Beauty Blog and I was immediately intrigued. You see, I never really paid that much attention to my cuticles at all and it showed. In fact, I only started taking notice after looking at my NOTD photos. So I decided I was going to take better care of my cuticles and by extension, my nails. 

I've used Vaseline petroleum jelly, I've tried some Sally Hansen cuticle oil, but none of them made my cuticles look better. They just made my fingers oily for a period of time. A hassle, if you ask me. So I picked up one of these tins at my local supermarket and was so pleased with it, I felt like my whole life has changed :p.




As you can see, this product is 95% natural and is paraben and phthalate free; all good points in my book! But the best part is that this cuticle cream really does work. Not only does it moisturize my cuticles well at application, but it also keeps my nails looking moisturized long after use. 

When I first applied this cream, my cuticles were a mess because I hadn't pushed them or cut them in a while. But around a week after daily use (I apply at night), I noticed that my cuticles looked like I had just pushed them and they were so much healthier. Even now as I look at them, more than 15 hours later, they look healthy and moisturized.




The Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream comes in a tin and has a waxy formula. The great thing about that is when you apply it, it doesn't shift around and spill all over your fingers, unlike my experience with the Sally Hansen cuticle oil or Vaseline petroleum jelly. Once I've rubbed it onto my cuticles, I don't need to wait around too long for it to dry. It just clings to your cuticles and keeps them hydrated, but the rest of your fingertips stays dry. 

I've taken to applying this every night since I first bought it after L'Occitane's shea butter hand cream and it has really transformed my hands! These two products together have been an absolute miracle for me and I can't imagine ever not using them. If you're looking for a good cuticle treatment, I definitely recommend Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream; on top of all its good qualities and zero bad qualities, it's also inexpensive at $7.99 CAD.






What's your favourite cuticle treatment?







1 comment:

  1. Hi. Thanks for sharing, I'm sure you spent a lot of time to research all this.
    I almost gave up researching this topic. Btw I like the template of this blog People appreciate your effors put in this website. I'm sure I will visit your blog again

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails