January 6, 2011

All About Eyes - Blue Denim





Products Used:
Annabelle Cosmetics Mono Eyeshadow - Lagoon
MAC Eyeshadow - Deep Truth
Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Palettes - Circus Palette (metallic blue) & Storm Palette (metallic navy)
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
Cover Girl VolumeExact Mascara  - Black


The goal for this look was to use all the blue eyeshadows I own. Fairly simple, actually! Good thing I only own four :p.

To start off, I applied Lagoon all over the lid but ending it just to the crease. I was aiming for a sheerer, lighter wash so I applied it with a dry brush. Next, I used Deep Truth to blend the outer edge of Lagoon up to the brow bone. Then, I used the metallic blue shade from the Circus palette to blend that out even more and extended the colour past the brow bone. The last of the eyeshadows, the metallic navy shade from Sleek's Storm palette, was applied to the lower lash line. I also extended this colour just a bit outward to create a small flick and used it to line the outer third of the top lash line. 

To finish off the look, I lined the upper lash line and lower water line with MAC's Blacktrack, used a matte black eyeshadow to fill in my brows, and applied 2-3 coats of Cover Girl's VolumeExact mascara to both top and bottom lashes. 









Hope you like this look :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails