August 3, 2011

All About Eyes - It's Electric!






Products Used: 
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
NYX Single Eyeshadows - Matte Turquoise, Tropical & Jazzy Pink
Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen - Jet Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil - Zero 
L'oréal Voluminous Mascara - Carbon Black


The sun was shining and I was in the mood for colour. Then I remembered the new NYX eyeshadows I got at IMATS/online and decided to take them for a spin.

To start off, I applied NYX's HD eyeshadow base all over the lid, even past the brow bone. Then I patted Matte Turquoise all over the lid, from the lash line to the brow bone for a more opaque, vibrant colour. Next up, I applied Jazzy Pink onto the lower lash line and faded it out past the Matte Turquoise shade. Then I applied Tropical onto the outer corner and blending it towards the center of the brow bone with a fluffy blending brush; it was awesome seeing this pretty purple-ish shade when the coral and the blue mixed together. I used Eyeko's Graffiti Eyeliner pen to line the upper lash line and the inner third of the lower lash line, exaggerating the inner point a little bit. Then I lined the upper and lower water lines with Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Zero. To finish up, I curled my lashes, applied mascara to both top and bottom lashes, and groomed my eyebrows. Et voilà! A simple, bright, and fun look for the Summer!



I forgot to take photos with my camera, but here is a full look for you guys! I wore Revlon Colorstay Foundation, Revlon PhotoReady Concealer, Lancome Star Bronzer in Éclat Bronze, and NYX Matte Lipstick in Angel.






Hope you guys like this look!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails