October 26, 2011

All About Eyes - A Shot of Peacock





Products Used:
NYX Single Eyeshadow - Rootbeer
MAC Eyeshadow - Patina
The Body Shop Eye Colour - Peacock Green
Clinque Brush-On Cream Eyeliner - 02 True Black
Revlon Beyond Natural Mascara - Blackest Black
NYX AUTO Eyebrow Pencil - Black


Firstly, I applied Rootbeer eyeshadow all over the lid, then I blended it out with Patina eyeshadow. Next, I applied Peacock Green eyeshadow with a pencil brush on the lower lash line, all the way to the corner. I lined my eyes with a Clinique Cream Eyeliner and extended the line outwards; I also applied this liner on the lower water line. Now because the eye look itself is fairly simple, I wanted to make the eyebrows more a bit more intense. So I used an eyebrow pencil to not only fill in the gaps, but to make my eyebrows look thicker than they really are. I did this by focusing the colour more on the edges of my brows. To finish off, I applied a few coats of mascara to both top and bottom lashes. 








Hope you guys like this look! :)






* This is a pre-written post queued up for today, as I am currently on a month-long trip. Please do still leave a comment, I will be checking in once in a while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails