October 14, 2011

Collection Spotlight: Jason Wu - Fall 2011




(photos from style.com)

There's something about the crispness of black and white that never gets old. Absolutely love the tuxedo look in set one and the lovely dress in set two - I can just imagine wearing that at a Christmas party with red, velvet pumps. 

I also love the shots of colour, especially paired with lace or see through pieces. I especially love the blue blazer, the shade adds some oomph to a classic wardrobe piece.

Lastly, I love the see-through nude + black, high waisted skirt combo. And goodness, those slits insane! My favourite is gown in the middle of the last set. If it looks familiar, it's because the gorgeous Diane Kruger wore something very similar to the MET Ball earlier this year. 

P.S.
I am now obsessed with polka dotted hosiery, it adds such a lovely touch. It's very subtle, but when you notice it, it really grabs your attention. I definitely need a pair for my wardrobe!





Happy weekend, lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails