July 5, 2011

All About Eyes - Pride





Products Used:
Wet n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Pride 
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Zero
Ardell Lashes - 107 Black


To start off, I applied the matte green shade along the lid, from the lash line to just above the crease. Then, I applied the shimmery green to the edge of the matte green, blending it up towards the brow bone. Next, I applied the shimmery blue shade along the outer v and extended it down to the lower lash line and used the matte green (inner corner) and shimmery green (between matte green and shimmery blue) along the lower lash line as well. I used the shimmery white eyeshadow to highlight the brow bone and the matte white along the inner corner of the lid. Then I used the matte navy shade and applied it above the matte white and green eyeshadows. To finish off the look, I lined my upper lash line and lower water line with a black eye pencil and applied false eyelashes.








Hope you like this look!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails