December 19, 2010

Winter Staple - Estée Lauder Daywear Creme



At first I was on the fence about this moisturizer. However, at approximately $60.00 CAD per tub, I wasn't about to stop using it!

But when the weather turned colder, it become a Godsend! Especially during that week-long stretch of below 0 degrees celsius weather.


It's got a thick consistency that feels amazing on the skin and it sinks in just enough that your skin feels moisturized, yet leaves some moisture on the surface as well. Some people don't like any sort of tackiness on their skin after applying moisturizer, but I happen to like it. I'm of the "if I don't feel it, it's not there," persuasion :p. It has a light cucumber scent as well; it smells fresh and is not overpowering at all.

I also love that it's got SPF 15 and anti-oxidants to help defend against aging. Personally, at 24, aging really isn't an issue. But it's all about prevention, isn't it? And I find it's best to prevent something before it happens as opposed to preventing it from getting worse. 

This moisturizer has really saved my skin this winter and I've already run out of it (I took the photos above last month). I'm currently alternating between the Origins Mega Mushroom Cream and the Korres Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizer, both of which are not enough for me at the moment. So ladies, here's where I need your help:






What moisturizer do you use to combat
dry skin in the winter?







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails