December 23, 2010

All About Eyes - Merry Christmas






Products Used:
Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Palette - Sunset (peach/gold, metallic red) 
& Storm (metallic forest green & champagne)
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
Clinique High Impact Mascara - Black

My mission: incorporate the colours red and green in a wearable Christmas look. Red and green, how cliché :p. But I think I managed to call this mission a success, if I do say so myself :).

To start off, I applied the peachy gold colour from Sleek's Sunset palette along the lid and up to the brow bone. I made sure to blend this shade well because it's not as smooth as other Sleek eyeshadows. Next, I applied the metallic red shade along the lid, starting past the inner third to the outer corner of the eye. Like the peach/gold shade, I applied it right up to the brow bone. Then I took the metallic forest green shadow and created an exaggerated V along the outer corner, fading the colour out a bit as I tapered the colour out. This was also applied to the outer half of the lower lash line, while the peachy gold colour was applied to the inner half. Lastly, I applied some champagne eyeshadow on the brow bone to blend the outer edge of the eyeshadows and add a bit of highlight. To finish off the look, I did the usual. Namely: Line my upper lash line & lower water line with Blacktrack, apply 1-2 coats of mascara, and fill in my brows with a matte black eyeshadow.









Hope you like this look
&
have a very Merry Christmas!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails