December 6, 2010

All About Eyes - Black & Gold (Inspired by Natasha Bedingfield)

When I first saw Natasha Bedingfield's video for her new single, Strip Me, I was blown away by all the makeup looks (there are around 8 or 9) and how beautiful they all were. There was one look in particular that this was inspired by: a black and gold smoky eye. So I decided to do my own take on the look.






Products Used:
Annabelle Cosmetics Smudgeliner - Honey
Sleek Makeup i-Divine Palette - Storm
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
L'oréal Voluminous Mascara - Black

Firstly, I applied Annabelle's Honey Smudgeliner all over the lid, from the lash line to the brow bone and then I layered the gold eyeshadow on top. Next, I applied the matte black eyeshadow to the outer half of the eyelid, making sure to taper the outer edge off. I also applied this to the lower lash line (keeping the inner corner free of black eyeshadow) and used it to fill in the gaps in my eyebrows. Then I lined the upper lash line & my lower water line with Blacktrack and applied two coats of mascara to both top & bottom lashes. Simple, right?








Hope you like this look :).
Happy Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails