December 20, 2010

All About Eyes - Peach & Purple For The Holidays





Products Used:
Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Palette - Circus (metallic purple) & Storm (metallic grey) 
MAC Eyeshadow - Paradisco
Annabelle Cosmetics Hype Liquid Liner - Mystic Black
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! Mascara - Black


This is probably one of my favourite looks I've created so far, I absolutely love how it turned out! To start off, I applied the metallic purple eyeshadow all over the lid up to the brow bone, but leaving the inner third free of product. Then I applied the metallic grey colour in the inner corner and blended it into the purple shade. Next, I used a blending brush to apply Paradisco along the brow bone from the inner corner all the way to the outer edge, then applied the purple eyeshadow on the lower lash line. Lastly, I lined my upper lash line with Mystic Black liquid liner, lined the lower lash line with Blacktrack, filled in my brows with matte black eyeshadow and applied a few coats of mascara to both upper and lower lashes.

I think this is a great look for the holidays because it's fun and colourful, but still quite wearable and appropriate for most functions. 









Hope you guys like this look!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails