December 9, 2010

BathTime Diaries: Lush - Floating Island Bath Melt & Butterball Bath Bomb



As the weather's gotten progressively colder, I found myself wanting to take more baths. A few nights ago, I treated myself to a combination of Lush's Floating Island Bath Melt and Butterball Bath Bomb.

I have to say, I really love this combination. Butterball is known to be Lush's most moisturizing bath bomb; now pair that with a bath melt and you've got yourself one fabulous bath!




As you can see, there isn't really anything special about how these products look in the bath. There are minimal bubbles, there are no funky colours, no confetti... What's truly special about these two is how it makes your skin feel afterwards: incredibly moisturized. In fact, I only really need to apply lotion on my drier areas (i.e. elbows, knees, etc).

And I can't forget the scent. These two smell sooo delicious! Butterball smells like cocoa butter and Floating Island smells like vanilla. YUMMY!






Have you tried either of these bath products?





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails