November 18, 2010

All About Eyes - Rainy Night


*Re-posted as I accidentally deleted the previous one. Good thing I had the text saved on my desktop!*


Hello, lovelies! Hope you're all doing well. Some of you may or may not remember, but I did a mini-review of products from Annabelle Cosmetics' Hype collection. It came with two eyeshadows that I didn't already own, so I decided to incorporate them into a look. It was raining a lot when I created it, so it was sort of inspired by the downpour as well :p.



Products Used:
Annabelle Cosmetics Mono Eyeshadow - (L to R) Revolver, Lagoon, Ultra Violet
Annabelle Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner - Mystic Black
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
L'oréal Voluminous Mascara - Black



First off, I applied some Blacktrack Fluidline on the lid, all the way up to the brow bone, making sure to leave the inner third free of product.



Then I applied Revolver (a silvery, lilac shade) on the inner corner and blended it towards the centre of the eyelid.



Next was Lagoon. If you look at the swatches above, you'll notice it's not very pigmented at all. However, when foiled or applied over a darker base, the colour looks more intense. This was applied from just past the centre of the eyelid to the outer edge, ending just at the crease.



Then came Ultra Violet, which was applied with a fluffy brush to the upper edge of the shadows. I concentrated on the outer half of the eyelid and made sure to blend it well with Lagoon. This eyeshadow also doesn't swatch very pigmented but the colour looks vibrant because of the black base.



Then I took an angled brush and applied Lagoon to the lash line and used a pencil brush to apply Ultra Violet below it.

The last steps were to line the upper lash line with Mystic Black (black with silver glitter), line the lower water line with Blacktrack, apply at least two coats of mascara to the top and bottom lashes, and fill in the gaps in my eyebrows with a matte black eyeshadow.

And voila:









Hope you enjoyed this look!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails