January 30, 2012

About Face - Spring For Less



Greetings, lovelies!

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling very Spring-y as of late. My heart has been taken with purples (when is it not, though? <3) and pinks in the past few weeks, so I thought I'd do a looky-look since I haven't done one in a while.

I also wanted to do a look using all drugstore products, so I dug around my humble collection to see what I could use. It turned out to be a good thing, because I rediscovered some products that I haven't use in a while and remembered how much I love them!




Products Used:
Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Serum Foundation - No 53 Beige Clair
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer - Light Medium 003
NYX Cream Rouge Blush - Natural (applied to the back of the cheek)
Joe Fresh Cosmetics Cream Blush - Bloom (applied to the apples of the cheeks)
NYX Cosmetics 10 Colour Eyeshadow Palette - Velvet Rope (purple)
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio - I'm Getting Sunburned (dark brown)
NYX Cosmetics Retractable Eye Liner - Black
Bourjois Paris Volume Glamour Ultra Curl Mascara - Black Curl
Revlon Lip Butter - Berry Smoothie



Hope you all like this look!

Also, thanks so much for all the love on my first post about my makeup artistry classes. Keep checking in, I'll definitely be writing about my journey often!




What colours have you been reaching for most often?





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails