October 21, 2010

All About Eyes: Runway Edition - Brian Reyes

(photo from: elle)

So this look was a little tricky because I couldn't find a closer shot of the model's eyes. Therefore, I'm claiming major artistic licenses here. I hope you won't be disappointed, I did try my best :).

Thankfully, there was a little blurb about what artist Wendy Rowe did to achieve this look:


I don't have these exact products, so I used the closest shades I had. Again, major artistic license :p.





Products Used:
Sleek Makeup i-Divine Palette - Sunset (matte black & shimmery copper-brown)
Sleek Makeup i-Divine Palette - Circus (matte, light blue)
L'oréal Voluminous Mascara - Black

To start off, I applied the copper-brown shade all over the lid, ending just above the brow bone. Then, I blended the edges so there are no harsh lines. With an angled brush, I applied some matte black along the crease to create the illusion that I even have one (:p). Next, I used a pencil brush to apply the light blue eyeshadow along the lower lash line. Again, with the matte black, I lined the lower water line and filled in the spaces in my eyebrow. Lastly, I curled my lashes and applied mascara.






Hope you guys like this look!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails