June 1, 2011

Monthly Favourites - May 2011



Greetings, lovelies! I hope you're all doing wonderfully on this hump day :).

Firstly, apologies for the lack of posts lately... I've been adjusting to having a full time schedule again (16  hour days sometimes) and I've been having a hard time sitting down and writing a post. But I hope you all still stick around with me!

Anyway, without further ado, here are my favourites from May 2011.


1. Neutrogena - UltraSheer Water-Light Sunscreen


Now that summer's on its way and the sun is shining brighter, I'm becoming more concerned with sun protection. I've been using UltraSheer Water-Light a lot this month and I love that it protects my skin while making my makeup apply more beautifully. 

Remember, skin cancer is no respecter of persons so make sure you're protecting your beautiful skin adequately! 

Read a full review here

2. Liz Earle - Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser


What an amazing cleanser! I love that it removes all my makeup and leaves no residue, thereby making my skin feel totally clean, all in one step. The muslin cloth is kinda fun to use, too! It gives me light exfoliation every time I use it, leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth. 

Read the full review here


3. Bath & Body Works - Wild Honeysuckle Body Spray


Such a lovely, floral scent! It's not overpowering at all, being a body spray. It reminds me a lot of flowers we used to have in the family home back in the Philippines so I get a bit nostalgic after every whiff. It doesn't last long, since it's a body spray, but at $10 (it was on sale), I'm not complaining.


4. Revlon - PhotoReady Foundation & Concealer


I've been loving this combo this past month. I like the coverage of the foundation and the concealer is the best I've tried so far. I especially love the concealer because it doesn't seep into lines, doesn't apply cakey and lasts for the whole day. 

Read the full review here




What are your May favourites, lovelies?







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails