March 17, 2011

Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil In Zero Is A Must Have!



After hearing so many wonderful things about Urban Decay's Glide On Pencils (available in Sephora and Urban Decay's website), I finally decided to pick one up for myself.

First of all, I love how soft this pencil is! If you're anything like me, then you've probably avoided pencil eye liners for a while because of the unpleasant tugging that can sometimes occur (or most times, for that matter). This pencil just, well... Glides on (as the name suggests)!

So what about the 24/7 claim? Well, not so much. I've heard bloggers say it's one of the few products that actually stay put on their water line and the same does not ring true for me. That said, my water line is particularly water-y, so that's definitely not a deal breaker.




I also found that when applied straight on with no blending, the product tends to migrate south. However, when I blend it with a pencil brush, it definitely will stay put for a regular day out (even without using a primer).

My only problem with this eye pencil concerns, ironically enough, its softness. Yes, it's so easy to apply, but it also gets used up too quickly for my taste and at $22 CAD a pop, it's definitely not cheap.

That said, it really is so great to use and it doesn't irritate the skin on my eyelids. It's an awesome product and I recommend it to any one, especially those with sensitive skin; this eyeliner will not tug or pull your eyelids, I assure you!






What's your favourite eye pencil?






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails