August 19, 2010

Collection Spotlight: Vera Wang - Fall 2010

(all photos from:

I have to say that I was a bit surprised with this collection as I don't normally associate "slouchy" with Vera Wang.

That being said, I do adore the fact that everything looks a bit sloppy but put together. Does that even make sense? Sloppy and put together? 

The detailing on the dresses are gorgeous, I love the slouchy trousers, the outerwear is absolutely chic, and I am in lust over those necklaces and elbow-length gloves!

If you could choose, which of these outfits would you wear
where would you wear it to?


  1. Hi, hope it's OK to contact you here. We would love to include your blog on our giveaway search engine: Giveaway Scout ( Have a look and if interested, use our online form to add your blog ( ). thanks, Josh

  2. OMG.
    Top row: two middle photos. Love.
    2nd photo: basically the whole thing.
    3rd photo: LOVE the "stockings" look! And the jacket.

  3. I'd pick the last one!:D

    ***** Marie *****

  4. i really enjoy the "sloppiness" but it is not Vera Wang at all, but hey i'm not complaining!

  5. i love the top row..first photo.



Related Posts with Thumbnails