August 6, 2010

EOTD - Blues & Purples

First of all, a big, huge HELLO to everyone who's following my blog! Call It Beauty is officially 1 month old and I'm so glad that I can celebrate it with you lovelies!

So, off to our EOTD. Today, we've got a blue and purple look courtesy of the Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Palettes (Original & Storm, to be precise). I used the following colours:



And here's the look:

Firstly, my apologies for the crap photos/lighting. I blame it on bad lighting (ikea lamp), an old-ish camera (sony cybershot from 2007), inspiration hitting at night, and my poor photo taking skillz.

Anyway, this look is pretty simple: I started off with the light, electric blue colour all over the lid, past the crease and to the brow bone. Then I applied the purple shade in the outer corner and on the brown bone, blending it towards the inner corner. I also applied the purple onto the outer half of the lower lash line. Next, I applied the dark blue shade just at the outer corner and blended it out very well. Then, I swiped some electric blue on the inner half of the lower lash line. I finished it off with some matte black eyeshadow to line the entire upper lash line and the outer half of the lower lash line. Normally, I would've applied mascara to both top and bottom lashes, but... I forgot. Like I said, it was late! 

Hope you guys liked it! Also, Call It Beauty has a twitter account, so if you guys want to follow, please do.


Happy weekend, everybody!

6 comments:

  1. I like it!:D Ethereal.:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look :)
    It would be great if you could check out my blog sometime,
    - Beth x
    http://www.beautymarked24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty!!

    roxy
    http://roxybeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh i love how nicely the blue and purple compliment each other! i love you blog and i would love if you checked mine out sometime i'd love to hear your feedback :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love purple on eyes they look the best great blog

    http://curvesahead14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails