March 14, 2012

All About Eyes - Mermaid






Products Used:
Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow - Turquoise Shimmer 83, Purple 92 & Black 4
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Eyeliner - Mat Black 0L
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Blackest Black


So I figured I'd finally use some of the MUFE eyeshadows from my kit in a look.

My kit contains 8 neutral shades and 4 brighter, colourful shades. I had already used one of them on another look I've posted on the blog, another one is yellow and I wasn't in the mood to do yellow. That left teal and purple, so that's what I went with. It's totally not because teal and purple are my favourite colours, guys. </sarcasm>

Also, I think Turquoise Shimmer should be called Teal Shimmer. But that's just me...

Anyhoo! To start off, I applied the "teal shade" on the lid, ending just above my crease (if you can call it a crease :p). Then, I blended the matte purple shade above the teal shade, creating a V shape at the outer corner and keeping it really soft at the inner corner. Next, I applied the matte black shade just on the outer corner for a bit more depth. Then with the teal shade, I applied it just to the centre of the lower lash line and applied the matte black shade softly on either side. Lastly, I applied eyeliner on the lower water line, upper water line and very sparingly on the upper lash line, then finished off with two coats of mascara on the upper lashes only. 









Hope you guys like this look!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails