October 24, 2011

Fall Nail Colours!

During the Summer, coral was my go-to shade. For the Fall, I'm taking a cue from Summer by sticking with the same shade family and using mustard and orange shades. Admittedly, I was a bit excited for Fall so I started wearing this at the end of August and early September. 


Joe Fresh Style Nail Polish - Pineapple

Joe Fresh Style nail polishes are great quality, two coats is all you need. The only thing I don't like is the rather short and fat handle, which makes it difficult to use sometimes.


NYX Cosmetics Matte Nail Polish - Orange

I love this shade! The matte finish definitely makes it more interesting as well. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to make this nail polish chip. Admittedly, I didn't use a top coat; but seeing as there are plenty of products out there that last even without it, this is going to be labelled a disappointment. Even still, I love wearing it, I just don't expect to be wearing it for very long :p.





What are your go-to shades for Fall?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails