July 12, 2011

All About Eyes: Naked Palette - Numéro Un





Products Used:
Urban Decay Naked Palette (mine! It is miiine!) - Sin, Naked, Buck, Creep, Virgin
Clinique Brush-On Cream Eyeliner - True Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Zero
L'oréal Voluminous Waterproof - Carbon Black


Firstly, I applied Sin all over the lid as a base, starting from the upper lash line to just above the crease. Then I applied a combination of Naked and Buck to the area between my crease and my brow bone. Next, I swept Creep from the lash line up towards the brow bone, layered directly on top of Sin. I blended Creep into the Naked/Buck (buck naked?) combo, creating a subtler v shape on the outer corner of my eye. I also applied this quite low along the lower lash line. Then I used Virgin to highlight the brow bone and to soften the edges of the darker shadows. To finish off this rather simple look, I lined my upper water line with Clinique cream eyeliner, liner my upper & lower water lines with Urban Decay's glide-on pencil and applied multiple coats of mascara to both top & bottom lashes.








Hope you all like my first Naked Palette look!
There will be more to come soon =).




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails