October 5, 2010

Lush Christmas Products! (Part I)

(all photos from Lush's Canadian & UK websites; compiled by me)

If you're a Lush fan like me, then I'm sure you were as excited as I was when you heard about the new and returning Christmas products. For those that haven't seen, here they are in all their Christmas-y glory:


LIP PRODUCTS


MASSAGE BAR


BODY SCRUB


SHOWER GEL / JELLY


SOAP


BUBBLE BAR


BATH BOMB (BALLISTICS)


I can't wait to see these products on the shelves of Canadian Lush stores! I'm personally excited for: the Sugar Plum Fairy Scrub, the Bon Bon Lip Scrub, the Glogg Shower Gel, the Mandarin's Tea Party & Snow Globe Soap, and ALL the bath melts/ballistics!






What are your must-have Lush Christmas products?






4 comments:

  1. Great overview of the holiday LASH products!!! I get so excited for LUSH holiday :)

    Here's on my wishlist:
    - Bon Bon Lip Scrub (I have to smell it first...lol)
    - Snowcake soap (LOVE this stuff)
    - Gingerbread house bubble bar
    - Cinders (my favorite!! Gonna buy like 10 lol)
    - So White
    - The boog (sounds interesting!)

    Thanks a bunch! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am most excited about the Snow Fairy Shower Gel and the new Snow Fairy lip balm!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jessica - those products are on my wishlist, too!

    @Catanya - i've never smelled snow fairy before, i'm afraid it might be too sweet for me. but i'm definitely excited to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty excited for Glogg and Iced Wine! And maybe a bit of the Mandarin's Tea Party :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails